For your health and safety, please observe the following when visiting The Projector:
- All patrons will need to be fully vaccinated to enter The Projector's premises (both Golden Mile Tower and Riverside Point).
- To enter dine-in areas and/or vaccinated halls, you are required to present proof of vaccination via theTraceTogether App, HealthHub App or vaccination cert to our staff before entering the hall or dine-in area.
- All patrons must wear a mask at all times on our premises, except when consuming F&B.
- The use of TraceTogether App OR Token for safe check in to our premises is mandatory.
- The Projector reserves the right to deny entry without refund for patrons who do not comply with the above measures.
Redrum / Green Room / Blue Room Screenings (Vaxxed Halls) will be reserved for patrons:
- Who are fully vaccinated 14 days after the 2nd dose or
- Who can present a negative COVID-19 ART or PCR test result valid for the screening (Note: results from Self-test ART kits are not valid)
- Who have recovered from COVID-19 and are within 270 days of their first positive PCR test and with a valid Pre-Entry Testing exemption certificate.
- Dine-in allowed
- Maximum of 2 persons per group
Intermission (at cinema foyer)
- Dine in at the bar reserved for patrons who are fully vaccinated or can present a valid negative COVID-19 ART or PCR test
- Maximum of 2 persons per group
Please refer to this link for more information on the venue's Safe Management Measures.
This programme includes a live Q&A towards the end of the session.
To attend the session in person, click the button above to register after purchasing a Festival Pass. Limited seats are available. Details will be sent to the email used for registration. Registration opens on 4 October 2021 at 12pm.
Please note that registration for in-person session(s) for this programme will close 2 days before the event date, or when fully subscribed (whichever is earlier), to aid in our planning and compliance with prescribed Safe Management Measures (SMMs).
Please refer to this link for more information on the venue's SMMs.
Writers / Presenters
Genevieve Sarah Loh has been the resident film journalist and movie critic for Mediacorp’s Channel NewsAsia (CNA) and TODAY newspaper for the past 13 years. Her passion for film and pop-culture is presented across multiple platforms of digital, television, print and radio. She is part of the founding team that started CNA Lifestyle and currently serves as the platform’s senior journalist/lifestyle editor. Having covered the Cannes Film Festival, Venice Film Festival as well as the Oscars (Academy Awards) and Golden Globes in Hollywood over the years, Genevieve is known for her in-depth interviews with international, award-winning actors and filmmakers.
Wayne Rée is the co-creator of the upcoming prose/comics mash-up, Work-Life Balance, and author of the spec-fic collection, Tales From A Tiny Room. His work has been included in publications like Infinite Worlds and LONTAR, and he is the co-creator of the narrative podcast, Ghost Maps. Find him at waynereewrites.com
Yeow Kai Chai is a poet, fiction writer, and editor. He has three poetry collections, One to the Dark Tower Comes (2020), Pretend I’m Not Here (2006), and Secret Manta (2001). A co-editor of Quarterly Literary Review Singapore, he was Festival Director of Singapore Writers Festival from 2015 to 2018.
Khoo Sim Eng has a background in literature and film. She heads the Film Studies Minor at the Singapore University of Social Sciences.